The Power Probe Micro Torch is small in size, but offers many features and ease of use. According to the company, features of the torch include:
- 120W 580 BTU.
- Maximum temp of 2500°F (when used as a torch) and 950°F (when used for soldering).
- Stubborn fasteners, plastic forming, and a cutting tool.
- Light brazing (Radiator repair, small pipe fittings, etc.)
The Power Probe Soldering Kit is portable and offers:
- Easy start electronic ignition.
- Ability to convert to a torch in seconds.
- Butane-powered so no cords or batteries necessary.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Multiple tips for shrink wrapping, hot-air injection, cutting and soldering.
- Ability to refill in seconds.
- A case with organizer included.