Hotsy has completely redesigned the 5700 series hot water pressure washer. The series now has a 20 HP Baldor electric motor and is available in 208 V, 230 V, 460 V, 575 V, or 3 phase and comes with thermal overload protection. According to Hotsy, the washer uses an upright coil that delivers high efficiency and maintains constant temperature when using oil, natural gas or liquid propane. The stainless steel coil skin provides extra durability to withstand overspray from washing. Other features include:
- Smart relay system, which gives the user control over the run time, auto start/stop, and time delay shut down functionality.
- Remote readiness.
- 7.8 GPM at 3,000 PSI, making it suitable for dual-gun operation.
- A large Hotsy belt-drive pump featuring NESTechnology™ with U-Seals for 3 times longer pump life.
- A large 10-gallon polyethylene float tank with a cool-down pump bypass loop that can significantly reduce potential pump damage as a result of regularly running the machine in by-pass mode.
- Easily removable side panels, providing access to the motor for servicing.
Learn more: www.hotsy.com