Useful Web Sites
• Dow Chemical Co., Midland, MI, has launched a Web site dedicated to energy and climate change. It provides details on the company's energy efficiency efforts, exploration of renewable and alternative energy sources, and science and technology solutions for future generations. It can be seen at www.dowenergy.com.
• DuPont Cosmetics & Personal Care, Wilmington, DE, is offering information on an array of products and services — from ingredients to final packaging — for the cosmetics and personal care industries at www.cosmetics.dupont.com.
• Asahi/America Inc., Malden, MA, has relaunched its Web site to include a wealth of technical and product information on valves, actuators, piping systems, and high purity products. It can be accessed at www.asahi-america.com.
• Charles Ross & Son Co., Hauppauge, NY, has launched a new Web site covering the company's line of ribbon blenders and cylindrical dryers. The site includes guidelines for selecting the best unit for a particular application. It's accessible at www.ribbonblenders.com.
• The technical team for ExxonMobil Chemical's Santoprene specialty products has produced a document that describes the PolyMag process from Eriez Magnetics, a magnetic separation process that can assist with scrap recovery and parts recycling when Santoprene thermoplastic vulcanizate is co-molded with other materials. The document, as well as other processing and technical information, can be seen at www.santoprene.com.