Eriez (Erie, PA) announces that its maintenance-free electromagnetic demagnetizing coils, designed for demagnetizing natural magnetite flowing through pipelines following recovery by a magnetic separator, are available in 17 sizes and varying diameters and voltages. Specifically:
- These compact, lightweight and reliable demagnetizing coils are designed without any moving parts to wear out and do not require any maintenance outside of normal periodic inspection.
- Customers can choose from a total of 17 models with a selection of internal diameters ranging from two to 18–inches.
- Standard coils are designed to operate from a 380 volt, 50/60 cycle, 460 volt or 575 volt, 50/60 cycle, single phase AC power source.
- Units can be furnished for other voltages and line frequencies, if required.
- All units in this line feature coils coated with epoxy resin for protection against damaging moisture.