10 Tips for Successful ERP implementation
While there are numerous outlets offering thoughts and guidance on ERP implementation, Columbus offers this definitive list focused on time-tested approaches that:
- Make an impact on the bottom line.
- Bring focus to where an enterprise wants to be down the road.
- Helps integrate more stakeholders and end-users into the conversation.
- Addresses ways to drive the business forward.
- Avoids counter-intuitive strategies.
- Accounts for weaknesses and strengths.
- Minimizes extra steps.
- Prioritizes timelines appropriately.
- Identifies the right people, solutions and partners for the project.
All of the approaches in this short video help ensure that the organization is in a perpetual go-live mode, as there is no standing still with technology and ERP. Rather, a company needs to keep adapting and challenging itself to optimize the solution they’ve selected.