Today on Engineering Newswire, brought to you by Memory Protection Devices, we’re building nanoscale structures with metal, solving the iPhone’s picture problems, manufacturing 40 custom coupés, engineering Porsche’s greatest model yet, and designing an amphibious ATV. On this episode:
- The iExpander is a prototype that expands the memory with a microSD card slot, doubles the battery life, and includes a supercapacitor-powered LED flash that doubles the light energy.
- The HB Coupé Classic and HB Coupé Road Racer weigh a mere 800 kilograms and run on a four-cylinder, two-liter engine that is capable of producing 170 horsepower — that’s zero to sixty in less than five seconds.
- The Quadski is a one-person all-terrain vehicle that doubles as a personal watercraft, features all-terrain tires and a four-cylinder, BMW-supplied engine.
- Researchers at Aalto University and the University of Washington demonstrate the ability to create complex 3D structures at the nanoscale.
- Porsche releases its greatest model yet! A dynamic, stainless-steel, laser-cut… pen?
Do you have story ideas? Comment below or email email@example.com and we’ll cover them in an upcoming episode.
For more info from our sponsor, visit http://memoryprotectiondevices.com/.