Dell Adds MakerBot 3D Printing For SMEs
The company says that 3D printing has moved well beyond early adopters and hobbyists, and is now being used regularly by businesses that have seen substantial benefits in costs and time-to-market.
“At Dell we strive to arm start-ups, designers and engineers with the powerful, reliable and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed,” said Andy Rhodes, executive director, Dell Precision workstations. “With the addition of MakerBot’s 3D printers and scanners to Dell’s workstation portfolio, our customers can now bring their innovative prototypes to life much more quickly and affordably.”
Dell and MakerBot are working together to provide a wide range of 3D printers and scanners along with Dell Precision workstations:
- MakerBot® Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer — sets the standard in desktop 3D printing, offering 100-micron layer resolution and a 410-cubic-inch build volume.
- MakerBot® Replicator® 2X Experimental 3D Printer — a full-featured desktop 3D printer with experimental dual extrusion that is optimized for printing with MakerBot ABS Filament
- MakerBot® Replicator® Mini Compact 3D Printer — an easy-to-use, compact 3D printer for everyone, offering fast and easy one-touch 3D printing
- MakerBot® Replicator® Desktop 3D Printer — fifth generation MakerBot technology that provides outstanding speed, reliability, quality and connectivity for easy-to-use
- MakerBot® Replicator® Z18 3D Printer — offers massive build volume and the best price-to-performance ratio in its category.
- MakerBot® Digitizer™ Desktop 3D Scanner – the fast and easy way for anyone to create 3D models to modify, improve, share and 3D print.
Learn more at www.dell.com/3Dprint.