Spiroflow Systems, Inc. (Charlotte, N.C.) will be at booth #S7035 during PACK EXPO, September 23-25 in Las Vegas, Nev., to showcase its complete line of processing and packaging solutions. Attendees will be able to preview several models of these solutions on the show floor. Products on display include:
- Pacepacker: A fully-automatic total bag control system, a standalone topform bag feeder, a stitcher feeder, a manual stitcher and a heat sealer conveyor line.
- CT Bulk Bag Filler: Filling stations that can be adapted for use with rigid IBCs or drums while giving processors the choice of standard or customized equipment to meet access, height or hazardous considerations.
- Bulk Bag Discharger: A range of 11 different bulk bag dischargers, including a simple support frame, loss-in-weight/gain-in-weight, single trip, low head room, integral hoist, multi-discharger and more.
- Wrap Conveyor: An FDA/USDA food quality approved belt that seals in product and keeps contaminates out. It can curve, incline or decline without discharging.
- Flexible Screw Conveyor: Dust-free, low energy, low maintenance and low-cost conveying solutions.
- Aero Mechanical Conveyor: A pneumatic-based system without the need for air filtration equipment.
Learn more about PACK EXPO at www.packexpo.com.