Because the majority of all finished goods require some kind of packaging, ATX Midwest — one of the co-located events with Design & Manufacturing Midwest — will be introducing the all-new Pack Zone to help attendees find the latest in packaging technologies, equipment, materials and services. Products and equipment available include:
- Adhesives, tapes or labels.
- Automation CAD/CAE/CAM.
- Bags, pouches or flexible bags.
- Cartoning technology, along with cartons and shipping containers.
- Coding, decorating, marking or labeling systems.
- Green packaging.
- Shrink, blister and overwrap technology.
- Palletizing systems.
The Pack Zone will be an excellent place to meet key suppliers face-to-face and identify ways to innovation on an existing packaging system. Solutions exist for every industry, including aerospace, automotive, cosmetics, electronics, medical, pharmaceuticals, toys and much more.
Learn more at http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/dmmidwest13/.