Casters Offer High Capacities, Rolling Ease & Floor Protection
RWM Casters Company has expanded their standard Nylatron product line by offering more pre-set solutions for today’s production floors. Nylatron HD wheels have been serving heavy-duty industries such as aerospace and equipment manufacturing for years. Made at RWM’s Gastonia, N.C. facility, features include:
- Designed and custom machined to any application-specific standards.
- MOS2 reinforced nylon material offers chemical resistance and heat tolerance.
- Rolling ease translates to applications like tool & die carts, assembly lines and heavy equipment manufacturing.
- Wheel hardness is 80-85D with standard sizes from 2" in diameter up to 12".
- Capacities available range from as low as 250 lbs. up to 16,500 lbs. or more.
- Wheels come equipped with sealed precision ball bearings to match the wash down and chemical resistant properties of the wheels.
- Also offered with alternatives such as tapered roller bearings.
- An excellent match to the RWM 75, 76, 85, 95, and 125 series caster products.
Check out www.rwmcasters.com to learn more.