GF Piping Systems introduces the Type 514-519 High Flow Diaphragm Valve Series. The uniquely designed valve provides a true breakthrough for weir style valves, offering an optimized, turbulence-free flow geometry that provides significantly increased flow rate performance and lower energy consumption. Features include:
- A flow geometry design that provides Cv values double the traditional design with values ranging from 3.9 to 116.8.
- Linear flow and control characteristics that improve processing stability, resulting in reduced operating costs and more cost-effective media transport.
- A self-draining feature that minimizes dead space and achieves improved hygiene and better resistance to crystallizing fluids.
- A metal-free threaded bonnet connection that reduces corrosive build-up.
- Available in PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF, and ABS body materials in sizes 1/2-2” (with larger sizes available in the 314-319 Series).
- A pressure range up to 150 PSI while PVDF versions handle pressures up to 240 PSI.
- End connections include true union, spigot, flanged and zero static.
For more information visit www.gfpiping.com