Available as a free download from the Microsoft App Store, this Windows 8 App provides convenient, real-time mobile access to Apriso’s global solution for manufacturing operations management
Apriso (Long Beach, Ca.), a provider of manufacturing software solutions, today announced general availability of Apriso for Manufacturing, the first Windows 8 application designed specifically for manufacturers. This application extends Apriso’s manufacturing mobility and intelligence capabilities to Microsoft Windows 8 mobile devices, delivering plant by plant metrics to make better informed decisions, anywhere anytime, from the convenience of a Windows 8 tablet or phone.
Windows 8-based mobile devices, made by Microsoft, Sony, HP, Dell, Samsung and others now have access to Apriso’s complete suite of core FlexNet applications, including Production, Warehouse, Quality, Maintenance and Time & Labor. Apriso’s customers gain the following benefits by using this new app:
- Greater flexibility to execute business processes from Windows 8 tablets and phones
- Expanded access to FlexNet to monitor system performance 24/7
- Simplified execution of maintenance or quality inspections
- Faster performance of exception handling or alert responses from an expanded variety of mobile devices
- Easier monitoring, analyzing and collaboration to improve operational performance
Apriso for Manufacturing is available for download in the Windows Store.