Kärcher (Camas, Wa.) has introduced a new traction drive, walk-behind scrubber with the B 60 Scrubber, which features a 16 gallon fresh and recovery tank-in-tank design, tool-free modular or cylindrical scrubbing heads and a 33.5" vacuum squeegee. According to the company, the slim design is ideal for narrow passages and irregularly shaped areas, while a low operating noise output makes it more comfortable to use. The company’s Intelligent Key (KIK) system helps managers program unique cleaning profiles, which makes it easier to train users and operate the scrubber. They can set parameters such as travel speed, brush speed and motor output to suit the needs various cleaning applications. According to the company, this practically eliminates operating errors.
Additional features include:
- Modular cleaning heads that can be removed in just three moves, all without tools.
- A 22” to 26” scrubbing width with a 33.5” squeegee width.
- A 15.82 gallon fresh/dirty water, tank-in-tank design.
- A powerful 2,100 W brush and 575 W vacuum motor.
- Support for HACCP principles.
To learn more, visit www.KarcherCommercial.com.